Training provided to more than 1300 specialists in trauma surgery and orthopaedics each year, including:
- Around 1100 doctors with different training and experience levels
- Around 200 surgical nurses
- We have 400 members and our membership is growing.
- Our partner programme is based on the idea of achieving mutual benefits
- Also it has the objective of working through our partners to make the services offered by OTC even more attractive for our members and seminar participants and perhaps even to expand them.
- We are always on the lookout for partners from different market segments who not only identify with the work and objectives of OTC Germany but also would like to benefit by raising their profile among OTC members and event participants.
As a partner, in return for your financial commitment you will gain access to a communications platform where you can:
- present your products and services in foyer exhibitions
- distribute print materials introducing your company to the target group
- forge personal contacts with a large number of important decision-makers.
Quality is of primary importance to you and OTC:
- We are united in our shared objectives of partnership, continuity and flexibility, which underpin the broad-based communications platform which we offer you
- As a partner, you enjoy the highest profile at our events
- The smoothly running infrastructure of OTC ensures reliability in both planning and implementation
- As a non-bureaucratic organisation with years of event management expertise, OTC has the ability to respond to our partners’ individual needs.
Stryker orthopaedic implants and instruments are created in collaboration with renowned surgeons. Minimally invasive procedures, short healing times and long-term reliability serve the well-being of patients.
Diagnosis and treatment of pain of the sacroiliac joint.